Monday, May 01, 2006

west virginia

Yeeeehaaaaaa!! Almost heaven, west virginia, blue ridge mountains,.... that was the plan for tomorrow. 7.30 am car rental at regan national airport and then road tripping. 5 minutes ago i talked to an american and got some really nice information. Sounds like our trip to west virginia is going to be a creepy horror trip. I’ve heard of hillbillies, at least I thought to be familiar with the word, but I never thought that they could be a possible threat for me or any others. This American I talked to seriously warned me not to go too deep in the woods and not to mess with those hillbillies, in case we meet some. First I thought she was just kidding, but after a while I realized that what she was talking about is the awful truth. Of course I looked it up on the internet and wooohoooo! Poor personal and dental hygiene, incest, shotgun weddings (when they believe a male hillbilly has had sexual relations with a female hillbilly - they will force this male to marry the female, either to save her status among the hillbilly clan or to ensure that the male remains responsible to any offspring from this relationship).
There’s an adventure ahead. I’ll write soon and tell you if we have met some of this dangerous species.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home